1. Cheers to homemade popsicles making summer delicious and sticky. Pour in yogurt and diced fruit and call it dessert.
2. Cheers to the timeless Magna Doodle allowing parents to go out to eat without having to crawl under the table to retrieve that dropped crayon.
3. Cheers to our June Spotify Playlist, but really to Hanson for providing us one of the best summer hits of our childhood.
4. Cheers to this pasta salad from our favorite Iowa food blogger. It's easy, gluten free and a true crowd- pleaser!
5. Cheers to super soft summer nightgowns that provide support for you nursing mamas. Pajama days never looked so cute.
6. Cheers to the Little People, Big Dreams Book Series celebrating the important life stories of wonderful women of the world. While the words are powerful, the illustrations are quirky and fun.
7. Cheers to enjoying cocktails and mocktails after the kids have gone to bed. The Clean Colada recipe is a new fave:
- 2 bananas
- 2 cups of pineapple chunks
- 1 cup of pineapple juice
- 1 cup of coconut water
- 1 cups of ice
- juice from 1 lemon
Blend together until smooth and add a bit of rum to spice it up.