Friday Cheers, Best Mocktail Recipes
When I was pregnant in Dallas and then again in Cedar Rapids, I would seek out the restaurants with the best mocktails on their menus. What I didn't realize is that they are typically super easy to make, alcohol can be added for those wanting a truer happy hour, and they can be just as tasty as the real thing. Here's a roundup of my faves.
1. Cheers to Honey-Sweetened Limeade with Strawberries and Basil
2. Cheers to the Pineapple Cobbler
3. Cheers to the Grapefruit Rosemary Spritzer
4. Cheers to the Apple Cider Mimosa
5. Cheers to Non-Alcoholic Sangria