Friday Cheers, TO THE DADS
Father's Day is just around the corner and to celebrate we've got practical gift ideas galore. Here's to celebrating and reminding the dads in our lives how much they mean to us.
1. Cheers to painless baby carrying and toddler roughhousing with FridaBalls. While we weren't quite sure if this was a joke, it looks to be the real thing. Get online and add your partner to the wait list to ensure those family jewels are kept safe!
2. Cheers to Bulleit Bourbon and the quintessential Old Fashioned. Perfect for a summer night porch drink after the kids have gone to bed.
3. Cheers to making the most of naptime when time doesn't allow for an afternoon on the golf course. Or, if you are like my husband, bring the littles in on the fun and start 'em young!
4. Cheers to these cute copy and paste t-shirts, perfect for the mini-me in his life.
5. Cheers to key lime pies, my man's favorite, and one of the easiest ways to his heart and stomach.
6. Cheers to Yetis since we all know it takes a long time to get around to actually drinking your coffee when you have kids. It will keep your beverage hot or cold until you get the chance to actually enjoy it!
7. Cheers to reading a book while on the daily commute. With an Amazon Audible Gift Subscription, he can pick out a book and enjoy what can be a long drive home.