- Cheers to a personalized necklace from Tiny Tags. And a huge shout out to Greg for giving Hannah a necklace to celebrate Oliver's first birthday!
- Cheers to this curtain wire with metal clips for hanging artwork or photos. We are big fans of cheap (and stylish) ways to display the millions of scribbles your kids bring home from school/daycare/grandma and grandpa's.
- Cheers to West Elm and Pottery Barn Kids for collaborating on a brand new kids line of furniture and home accessories. Though there's not much we can afford, it's still so fun to look! For a few more cheaper items that are still adorable, check out these Peace Sign Wall Hooks, the cutest Felt Sheep Mobile, and these Plush Animal Thumbies that would make such a sweet baby gift.
- Cheers to Mason Jar salads! They take some prep time, but are so convenient and tasty when you need to grab lunch on the go. Check out this recipe our friend, Jean, shared with us.
- Cheers to Maddie Poppe, an Iowa girl, for winning American Idol and finding love! We love her performance of "Going, Going, Gone" on Jimmy Kimmel.
- Cheers to making balloon garlands for celebrations! They are simple to make and are a cheap decoration that packs a punch! Buy this balloon arch decorating strip and pull a variety of sizes and colors of balloons through the holes until you have the shape and size you want!
- Cheers to Wonder. We're kind of late to the game on this one, but we love the movie, the YA fiction book and the story book for your little ones! It's a great story for both adults and kids of the power of being kind.
- Cheers to this Moroccan rug from Rugs USA! Hannah just got it for her living room and is in love with how soft it is and the price is pretty unbeatable.